Friday, August 21, 2009

My Friends

Share it Please

To All My Dearest Friends

You're my friend who is unique
A friend who is one of a kind
A friend who is perfect
A type of friend who is hard to find
A friend who is sweet
A friend who is perpetually fair
A friend that I know you will always be there

You're my friend who always gave me an amazing spirit
A friend with a striking heart
A friend who is trustworthy
A friend who is smart
A friend who assuages my pain
A friend who can dry my tears
A friend who has unrestricted love
A friend who can alleviate my fears
A friend who has an exquisite smile
And never be ignored

You're my dear friend I shall never forget
Best of all the friends I’ve ever met
I miss you all
God Bless All of You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Flickr Photostream

| Home | My Album | Others Blog: 1, 2

Follow The Author