Friday, August 21, 2009

Sweet Memory

Share it Please

We're sitting here in the room, looking at your beautiful picture.
Wondering why you couldn't be a part of my future.
Uncontrollable tears stream down my face,
While our heart beat starts to race.

We start asking god why he took you from our life,
It was more painful than stabbing me in the heart with a knife.
We still needed you here,
You were the one to make everything so perfect.

You are apart from us and we are apart of you,
When you died a part of us died too.
I never knew how hard it was to lose someone you love,
Until the day you went to heaven above.

Even though I can't see,
We know you up there watching over us.
We miss you more and more everyday,
And all we can do is pray.
In our heart you shall forever remain.


We love you Fung Chia, forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Flickr Photostream

| Home | My Album | Others Blog: 1, 2

Follow The Author